RCP Medical Careers Day
A one day conference and careers fair offering expert careers advice
Saturday 21 September 2013
Royal College of Physicians
This event has already taken place. In order to find the most up to date details about a similarly named event, please use the side menu to display the current year's events.
This one-day event will offer expert careers advice, guidance to medical students and foundation doctors who want to make the most of their undergraduate and foundation years so they excel in the profession.
- A full programme of talks and discussions, with leading UK physicians, on making the most of your portfolio, and career paths beyond clinical medicine.
- First-hand guidance on reaching the pinnacle of your profession.
- The only UK medical careers fair to feature all medical specialties, major sub-specialties and faculty specialties.
- Consultants and trainees from every medical specialty on-hand to answer your questions and offer advice based on real-life experience.
- Dedicated one-to-one CV clinics run by a variety of consultants to offer specific and relevant advice.
- The opportunity to network with other students, foundation doctors and experts in an informal setting.
Sign up to attend our RCP medical careers day and recommend a friend to do the same – you will not only get expert careers advice, but you will both be entered into a prize draw with the chance of winning an iPad mini.
To enter the competition and attend the event, all you need to do is register and make a note of your unique EVT number (provided after payment is taken). Your friend will then need to do the same and include your EVT number on their booking form (please enter within the special requirements box). Once both bookings are received, you will then both be entered into the prize draw.
Student and foundation doctor members of the RCP can attend for the discounted rate of £10 (fee includes conference sessions, careers fair, lunch and networking drinks). Not a member? By joining the RCP, you will make a huge saving on the combined cost of membership and delegate fees, as well as access to all the benefits available to student and foundation doctor members. Find out more about becoming a member on the RCP website.
The RCP would like to thank Balfor Healthcare who are a supporter of the conference.
Follow us on Twitter (www.twitter.com/rcplondon), join the conversation #RCPCareers.
• Medical students
• Foundation doctors
Contact Person: Conference coordinator
Contact Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact Telephone: 020 3075 2389/1300/1252